APMP Practitioner ‘Completion’ Workshop
21st October 2014
The APMP Practitioner Completion Tutorial Workshop includes access to the APMP Practitioner "Completion" Tutorial.
Participants complete the one-hour, on-line tutorial prior to attending the "Completion" workshop. The tutorial provides:
- Introduction to the PPAQ requirements.
- Instructions to perform a self-assessment against the Practitioner competencies
- Demonstration of how to use the PPAQ Standards and guidelines to build your competency evidence responses.
- Examples of completed evidence responses
- Explanation of how to handle some of the more challenging competency areas.
This workshop is a full day dedicated to completing the 35 competency evidence responses with support from the Chief Examiner, Education and Certification Director.
At the completion of this workshop members should have completed their Proposal Practitioner Assessment Questionnaire (PPAQ) and be ready to submit to Chief Examiner for assessment.
We require the following information at registration:
- APMP Member Number
- Foundation Certificate Number
Places are limited on this course so early booking is recommended.
Certification Headquarters (C:HQ) will be open to answer your questions during the Conference. Stop by and learn how to make Certification work for you!