Why your organisation can’t afford to miss out
Signs of economic recovery have not stoppedcompanies taking a close look at costs. Never has it been so important to show that training and development budgets are being spent effectively.
To help prospective delegates position a compelling business case to attend, download the Business Justification Guide.
Ten reasons why your organisation will benefit
By being represented at the Summit, your organisation will be able to:
1. Take advantage of the widest range of bid and proposal skills development opportunities available under one roof, anywhere in the UK
2. Improve bid performance by acquiring practical skills across all capture, proposal and bid disciplines – skills which delegates can immediately apply to live bids
3. Gain insights into the latest innovations and developments in procurement – commercial, technological, and regulatory – enabling the company to keep abreast of best practice
4. Help company members to maximise their potential, through role-specific training that supports individuals’ personal development plans
5. Learn how experienced practitioners have overcome substantial challenges through case studies; network with experts to identify how the company can improve its bidding performance
6. Meet potential recruits and consultants who could fill gaps in your bidding team or provide niche skills on demand
7. Survey the latest software and services to enhance bid activities, by talking to our exhibitors
8. Reinforce the company’s brand, values and reputation, through the visible investment it is making in the development of its people
9. Learn from eminent achievers in other fields – this year’s keynote speakers include:
- Professor Lord Winston, IVF pioneer and leading broadcaster on science
- Michelle Mone OBE, founder of international lingerie brand Ultimo and voted the most powerful woman in business
- Brian Mayne, global speaker on human potential and author of the world-leading achievement system ‘Goal Mapping’
- Matt Denham, Executive Director of Commercial Delivery for Crown Commercial Service, Cabinet Office
- Plus over 20 other skills development presentations and presentations
10. The summit is fantastic value for money - just £430* per delegate for a full two day ticket (with concessions available for group bookings)
*Membership rate, excluding VAT and booking fee.